Monday, April 19, 2010

My Apologies...But You'll Understand

After we got back from our cruise we realized something terrible happened - our camera broke. We don't know how and we don't know when, but it gave up the ghost. It was pretty crummy timing considering some BIG things are happening and we won't have a camera to document the following
  • Graduation
  • Moving
  • New House
  • All the other stuff we do
So there will probably be a lack of blog posts because pictures are better than words. Hopefully someday when we are all grown up and graduated we will get another camera. You'd better watch out because then I'll bombard this blog with pictures!

Peace.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

FIND ANOTHER ONE, DANG IT! I WANT HOUSE PICTURES. Thanks sarah :)

Niki said...

Sarah! I had no idea you had a blog... you know how you just randomly find people... well i'm glad I found yours! You are such a doll! Hope everything is going well for you!

Emily Louise said...

I just discovered your comment on my very behind blog. Thanks for the love! :) How are you?