Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ode to You, Tuna


Dear Tuna Sandwich,
I rediscovered you today and want to thank you for making my lunch indulgently satisfying.
I love the omega 3-fatty acids you give me. I love the perfect symmetry that envelops my taste buds as I taste that perfect combination of wet and dry. I love that you are healthy and as I eat you, nestled between 2 whole wheat slices of bread, I think that I am a size 2. Even though you stink up my hands and breath, I don't mind because you, Tuna Sandwich, are wonderful. Ode to you, tuna. I hope we meet again soon.

1 comment:

ren said...

We just had tuna sandwcihes too! For the first time in a LONG time, and we are in love with them as well. I love the wet/dry combo...I had forgotten how yummy it is.
I want to see some pictures from your trip! I hope you had a great time full of sun and relaxation!