Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Garrett's new girl...

Scary title, huh? Don't panic! Two weeks ago Garrett and I caved and bought a motorcycle. It's a Honda Shadow 750, black. Today the temperature was 65 degrees and Garrett and I were able to take "her" out on a ride. It is so much fun! I can't decide if I enjoy the ride or the look on Garrett's face as he drive more.

It was a big step, getting a bike, but I think now is the time to do it. In the future we'll be having kids and won't be able to do something like this. Plus, when we go to sell in the summer, Garrett can cruise around with the boys to sell alarms.


Many people have asked if I'm glad we got a motorcycle. For some reason I think wives are suppose to disapprove of their husbands love for toys. Not me! I love it. It feels so good to ride and have the wind whip across me. Pictures will be posted soon. There aren't any today because just as soon as we pulled it out and went on a drive Logan weather kicked in,turned murky and we had to put her away. But soon you'll see us cruising by and if you're lucky Garrett may give you the
biker's hand signal!

2 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

We are SO excited for you guys! and so jealous! :-) Nick wants a "bike" so bad! You'll have to stop by and show us the "new girl"! Where are you guys going to sell this summer?? That will be so fun!

debra said...

I am so glad that Jen told me about your blog. I am waiting for pictures of the purchase. Cant wait for the game tomorrow. Who came up with backwoods boy? keep up the good work!!!