Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nursery Part 1

Have you ever seen cuter baby bedding? Welcome to our nursery...or at least one corner of it. I absolutely love it.

If you want adorable, custom made bedding, then you need to contact Leslie over at adorableclothingandmore. She made this darling bumper, crib skirt, sheet, blanket, and changing pad cover. She's incredible and everything she makes is quality. Leslie will do any color scheme/pattern you want.

My mother-in-law, Debra, chose this out and gave it to us as a baby gift. Love the colors and fabric; I would have chosen the same thing! I can't wait for our little girl (who has yet to have a name, which is causing anxiety) to sleep in this darling crib set.


1 comment:

Josh and Emily Armstrong said...

So cute! I love the bedding and cant wait for that lil girl to get here!