Saturday, August 14, 2010

Miracles DO Happen

Yes, that is me. Yes, I got up on a wakeboard. No, hell did not freeze over, but it almost did.

That being said, my little sister came and stayed with Garrett and I for a week. While she was here we went boating. I had to try and imprese her (since I Garrett and I are far past the stage of impressing each other). I have tried waterskiing all my life and never got up. However, second try on the wakeboard I was out of the water. I am sorry inflatable tube, but you are taking a back seat from now on because I, Sarah Condie, am now a wakeboarder!

Here are some pictures of Garrett and Abbey - aka the Pros.





And in case you didn't believe me the first time, check this final picture out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fum!! Good job! woo woo! :)
Ps- How is your grandmother doing?!
xoxo- stef

Bekah Condie said...

At least you stayed up long enough for them to get a picture or two!! Congrats! I got up, but only lasted for a good 3 seconds before my lanky legs got me in trouble. You look like a natural though!

emily said...

Way to go!!

Ester said...

Sarah that looks so fun! I miss you a TON. And I have a brilliant idea... Scott and I are going on a super bad-A canoeing trip in October, and I am quite sure you and Garrett need to come with us. :) YES.