1. Our camera broke...a long time ago. And we haven't bought another one. So no picture = no sense in doing a blog because pictures make it fun.
2. We moved. Sure it was over 2 months ago, but I'm still recovering. Probably will be doing so for a year.
3. I feel like when I write a blog something monumental has to happen or I have to find something witty to say. Monumental things have happened, but not camera to capture it. And as far as the witty thing goes, I've not nothin'.
So to keep you all updated and so I don't forget to document this later, here is what has happened in the past little bit in no particular order:
- May 8, 2010 ( 2:00 pm) - Garrett and I graduated from USU. Garrett in Sociology and me in Broadcast Journalism and Health and Wellness.
- May 8, 2010 (5:00 pm) - Garrett and I moved to Rupert, ID. Land of a million dreams.
- May, 10 2010 - I started my new job. I work at Impact Athletic and Raquetball Club teaching Zumba, Step Aerobics, Pilates, Group Power, and Boot Camp
- May 12, 2010 - Garrett started his new job at A+ Counseling and Behavior Systems. He works will ages 3-45.
- Went camping to Bear Lake
- Went boating - failed to get up yet again. Don't worry though, everyone else did
- Had the famdamily up for the 4th of July. Celebrated dad's big 4-9.
- Emily (my sis) got married to Joshua Armstrong
- Went to Emily's Open House in Cali
- Hit up Disneyland and California Adventure
- Bought our first grill...we're growing up
- Put in a sprinkler system
- Put in a Lawn
- Got a puppy. Her name is Aggie. She is a black lab and super cute and sometimes obedient. (See, don't you wish I had pictures...)
- Ran a 5k
- Got called as Beehive Advisor in our ward. Garrett is 1st Counselor in the Elder's Quorum. Kind of sexy in a righteous sort of way.
- Got accused of stealing gas from a Maverick. They found out they were wrong. Thank you, Maverick, for sending a policeman to my door at 7 am on a Saturday morning.
- Went boating again. Didn't even try to get up. Realized that the tube is my domain.
So until next time...